Where you can use your card:
- at Sycamore Public Library
- at many libraries in Illinois including DeKalb, Cortland, and Malta Library
You are responsible for all materials borrowed on your card.
- Report any lost or damaged materials promptly.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: Notify the library immediately if your card is lost or stolen; a lost or damaged card can be replaced.
To replace a library card:
- Present two forms of identification with your name and current address to the Circulation Desk.
- Pay replacement fee ($1.00-$2.00 depending on desired cards).
If you move, be sure to notify SPL of your new address.