Alzheimer’s Association 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s:10 on the 10th Day of the 10th Month at 10am
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living.
Join us to learn:
- How to recognize common signs of the disease
- How to approach someone about memory concerns
- The importance of early detection and benefits of a diagnosis
- Possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
Register on Eventbrite or call x 410.