All children, teens, and adults are invited to participate in Sycamore Library’s annual Winter Reading Challenge from December 11, 2017 to January 14, 2018.
Keep track of your progress in your Winter Challenge Log. Return your log to any service desk at the Sycamore Library by January 14, 2018 to be entered to win!
Youth & Teen Services Prizes:
- $25 iTunes Gift Card
- $10 Starbucks Gift Card
- Family Fun Night: Board Games & $20 Italian Dreams Gift Card
- Grab Bag #1: Fire Engine Toy, Sound Puzzle, & Drawing Board
- Grab Bag #2: Stuffed Bear, Elena Pop-Up Book, & Doc McStuffins Sticker Book
- Grab Bag #3: Stuffed Bear, and Little Red Riding Hood Interactive Felt Storybook
Print your Youth & Teen Reading Log HERE.
Adult Services Prize:
- Reader’s Winter Survival Kit: Red fleece throw blanket, 4 vintage golden metal leaf bookmarks, Clip on book light, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, 2 Sycamore Library coffee mugs, 2 Sycamore pewter ornaments, and Candy
Adult Rules: Each book read equals an entry into the grand prize. Each reading log contains four spaces (four entries) to record the title of a book read, the patron’s name and phone number. Patrons may submit as many reading logs as they would like. Winner will be notified on Monday, January 15th. Participants do not need to have a SPL card in order to participate in WRC.
Print your Adult Reading Log HERE.