Where can you use your card?
- at Sycamore Public Library
- at many libraries in Illinois including DeKalb, Cortland, and Malta Library. View the full list of reciprocal locations HERE.
What can I do with a Library card?
- Check out books, movies and music CD’s
- Download eBooks, eAudiobooks, music and videos
- Read along online storybooks
- Use online resources for research
- Place holds on items in person or online
- Use computers, scanners and printers
- Get Homework, Test, and Job Help
- Request an Interlibrary loan
- …and More
- You are responsible for all materials borrowed on your card.
- Report any lost or damaged materials promptly.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: Notify the library immediately if your card is lost or stolen; a lost or damaged card can be replaced.
Borrowing & Fees:
|Material Type||Loan Period||May Be Renewed Once*||Overdue Fines Per Day|
|Books||3 weeks||Yes||20 cents|
|Magazines||3 weeks||Yes||20 cents|
|Puzzles||3 weeks||Yes||20 cents|
|Audiobooks||3 weeks||Yes||20 cents|
|DVD's||1 week||Yes||20 cents|
|DVD's-TV Series||3 weeks||Yes||20 cents|
|Music CD's||3 weeks||Yes||20 cents|
|Interlibrary Loan Materials||TBD||Yes||$1.00|
Your borrowing privilege is suspended when fines exceed $5. For assistance with your account contact our Customer Relations Department at 815.895.2500 ext. 111.
Log into you account HERE.