To replace a library card:
- Present two forms of identification with your name and current address to the Customer Relations Department. Acceptable documents to verify residency are:
- ID that shows your name and current address
- Insurance Card (Must have preprinted address)
- Preprinted Check
- Utility Bill (Must be issued within the last 2 months)
- Vehicle Registration
- Pay Stub (Must be issued within the last 2 months)
- Pay replacement fee ($1.00-$2.00 depending on desired cards).
If you move, be sure to notify SPL of your new address.