About your Library Card
Where you can use your card:
- at Sycamore Public Library, your home library
- at many libraries in Illinois
You are responsible for all materials borrowed on your card.
- Report any lost or damaged materials promptly.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: Notify the library immediately if your card is lost or stolen; a lost or damaged card can be replaced.
To replace a library card:
- Present two forms of identification with your name and current address to the Circulation Desk.
- Pay $1.00 replacement fee.
*If you move, be sure to notify SPL of your new address.
How to Get a Library Card
Residents of Sycamore:
- Present two forms of identification that include your name and current address. (One should be a picture ID).
- Acceptable Documents to Verify Residency are:
Photo ID to Establish Identity
One ID from this column*
Document with Current Elmhurst Home Address (no PO Box) to Establish Residency
One (or two*) current ID from this column
|*If this ID does not show current address, TWO items from the second column are required.|